You knew it was coming. You knew that Hell Month would take its toll and I would not be posting the Bastard of the Month for a little while afterwards. But nonetheless, here it is...
For the month of Hell, I have chosen MISTER SATURN as our official Bastard of the Month. If you haven't talked to him or you don't know who he is, please get to know him, because he is one cool cat. Saturn has been around since the dawn of time (not like Animal dawn of time, but rather in Bastard dawn of time). He and the rest of the Jew Crew were there for the early days of the Bastards, in the early theatres. He is one who finally finally FINALLY decided to join cast, and I am so glad that he did. Lemme give you some reasons why he is awesome...
1. He is Old School. He knows the ways of the Rocky World.
2. He is an fucking awesome Transie and Dr. Scott.
3. He takes abuse SO WELL - poor guy.
4. He calls everyone "Sir" or "Madame" how many people do you know that are still that polite??? Ladies, he is a true gem...
5. He helps with whatever he can without complaint and without pissing me off (a feat, I know).
6. Case and point WEB SITE! He did that (with a little help).
7. He can fix any computer problem ever. I ramble out something in one long and very irritating sentence and he takes it all in, and within seconds deciphers the rambling and gives me a short and intelligent answer.
8. He is so precious and sweet!
9. He always smells good.
10. He is a fully-functioning adult male that takes care of himself (GASP!!!).
11. He never pisses anyone off, and no one ever complains about him (miracle).
12. He is adaptable, always calm, rational, and punctual.
13. He is just wonderful and I love him.
Saturn has so many good qualities, and is such a great influence and addition to the cast. He helps with all the technical stuff and takes care of things quickly and efficiently. He goes above and beyond requirements and does it with sophistication, charm, and a sweet kind of grace (he is gagging now, I know, but it is TRUE!). He is one of the most professional people that I have ever had the pleasure to have on cast, and I am so proud to call him a Bastard. I LOVE YOU SATURN!!!!!